Valentine’s Day, is an annual commemoration held on February 14 celebrating love and affection between intimate companions.
Valentines Day is a day to express your love, and to celebrate the spirit of love. Valentine’s day, we celebrate this day with the exchange of candy, flowers, cards, valentine’s day chocolates and gifts as a token of affection to our loved ones.
There’s nothing as sweet as a valentine you can eat as chocolate desserts. Romantically celebrate Valentine’s Day with easy dessert recipes. Find sweets for your sweetie.
Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
CHOCOLATE BROWNIES espresso Coffee isn’t local, but picking up the best beans from your favorite local roaster is the next best thing. And speaking of next best thing. Coffee and chocolate together So good.
- ½ cup butter
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. ground espresso beans (the finer the grind, the better)
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup flour
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line an 8-in square baking with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan set over medium heat, melt butter with chocolate and espresso. Remove from heat and stir in sugar until dissolved. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla. Stir in flour and salt just until absorbed.
- Spoon batter into pan. Bake for 40 minutes. They will still be gooey inside. Cool completely, if you can wait, and glaze. Cut into squares and devour!
- Coffee Chocolate Glaze: Simmer ½ cup heavy cream with ¼ cup coffee liqueur. Remove from heat and whisk in 6-oz chopped bittersweet or dark chocolate.
- Whisk in a big pat of butter. Refrigerate to cool and thicken, however chocolate should still be pour able.
Pour over brownies and smooth top.